3 posts • joined 22 Feb 2013
Obviously a cunning plan
Let's destroy Debian by giving all their coders free games so they never update their modules mroo ha ha ha ha ha
6.6 Rhode Islands to a Wales.
A more useful metric is 1 Rhode Island is about 440k Football fields
thin end of the wedgey
The storage Flash vendors are all screwed in the medium term. Micron and who knows who else are building integrated nand and dram capabilities which means that the data placement algorithms and wear management software and all the other funky stuff the pcie Flash vendors produce migrate to the os.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!