3 posts • joined 22 Feb 2013
Obviously a cunning plan
Let's destroy Debian by giving all their coders free games so they never update their modules mroo ha ha ha ha ha
6.6 Rhode Islands to a Wales.
A more useful metric is 1 Rhode Island is about 440k Football fields
thin end of the wedgey
The storage Flash vendors are all screwed in the medium term. Micron and who knows who else are building integrated nand and dram capabilities which means that the data placement algorithms and wear management software and all the other funky stuff the pcie Flash vendors produce migrate to the os.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24