3 posts • joined 22 Feb 2013
Obviously a cunning plan
Let's destroy Debian by giving all their coders free games so they never update their modules mroo ha ha ha ha ha
6.6 Rhode Islands to a Wales.
A more useful metric is 1 Rhode Island is about 440k Football fields
thin end of the wedgey
The storage Flash vendors are all screwed in the medium term. Micron and who knows who else are building integrated nand and dram capabilities which means that the data placement algorithms and wear management software and all the other funky stuff the pcie Flash vendors produce migrate to the os.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base