3 posts • joined 22 Feb 2013
Obviously a cunning plan
Let's destroy Debian by giving all their coders free games so they never update their modules mroo ha ha ha ha ha
6.6 Rhode Islands to a Wales.
A more useful metric is 1 Rhode Island is about 440k Football fields
thin end of the wedgey
The storage Flash vendors are all screwed in the medium term. Micron and who knows who else are building integrated nand and dram capabilities which means that the data placement algorithms and wear management software and all the other funky stuff the pcie Flash vendors produce migrate to the os.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low