3 posts • joined 22 Feb 2013
Obviously a cunning plan
Let's destroy Debian by giving all their coders free games so they never update their modules mroo ha ha ha ha ha
6.6 Rhode Islands to a Wales.
A more useful metric is 1 Rhode Island is about 440k Football fields
thin end of the wedgey
The storage Flash vendors are all screwed in the medium term. Micron and who knows who else are building integrated nand and dram capabilities which means that the data placement algorithms and wear management software and all the other funky stuff the pcie Flash vendors produce migrate to the os.
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe