1 post • joined 20 Feb 2013
Mann from heaven for Empty Suits
"Big Data" is a buzz phrase much loved by Empty Suits. I work in pharma and our IT departments have suffered major Empty Suit infestation. "Big Data" has now replaced "Cloud Computing" as the latest bandwagon for such empty suits to pile onto in the hope of career advancement. One could also add another current buzz phrase: "Data Scientist", many of those who like to bandy this one around know little about data and even less about science. Having said all the above, "Big Data" is important, much too important to be left to gasbags!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM