1 post • joined 20 Feb 2013
Mann from heaven for Empty Suits
"Big Data" is a buzz phrase much loved by Empty Suits. I work in pharma and our IT departments have suffered major Empty Suit infestation. "Big Data" has now replaced "Cloud Computing" as the latest bandwagon for such empty suits to pile onto in the hope of career advancement. One could also add another current buzz phrase: "Data Scientist", many of those who like to bandy this one around know little about data and even less about science. Having said all the above, "Big Data" is important, much too important to be left to gasbags!
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack