4 posts • joined Tuesday 19th February 2013 15:19 GMT
"The hull has been breached and the science is leaking out!"
Space Pirate icon because there isn't one with zombies.
Re: Pulp fiction?
Upvoted because you brought a touch of class to the conversation.
I think the request for an older couple "past child-bearing age" is to prevent the usual consequence of a fertile couple shagging like rabbits.
On the other hand, being the first people to create extra-terrestrial life would be quite an achievement. It's certainly something to tell the grandkids!
Drawing is a bit advanced, can I use it for colouring in?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire