3 posts • joined Tuesday 19th February 2013 13:51 GMT
Ah - the perils of letting 1password fill in my username and password and then not checking it before posting
EE still in a mess
I know 3 people who have recently entered into new contracts with Orange. Not one of them has ended up on the contract they agreed over the phone, they've all been put on contracts with different prices, lengths and data/text/minute allowances to that which they agreed to.
In most cases they've been put onto a tariff that doesn't seem to legitimately exist in the Orange range of tariffs, but that is favourable to them, so they've kept quiet about it. Seems like EE are making a bit of a mess of their systems while attempting to integrate everything into a single system.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action