3 posts • joined 19 Feb 2013
Ah - the perils of letting 1password fill in my username and password and then not checking it before posting
EE still in a mess
I know 3 people who have recently entered into new contracts with Orange. Not one of them has ended up on the contract they agreed over the phone, they've all been put on contracts with different prices, lengths and data/text/minute allowances to that which they agreed to.
In most cases they've been put onto a tariff that doesn't seem to legitimately exist in the Orange range of tariffs, but that is favourable to them, so they've kept quiet about it. Seems like EE are making a bit of a mess of their systems while attempting to integrate everything into a single system.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity