2 posts • joined Tuesday 19th February 2013 03:35 GMT
Re: "check the status"?
fail to treat your car as a cheap appliance.
how about... tire pressure, engine and transmission oil levels, coolant levels, belt life remaining, etc... it would be nice to know my tires are outside optimal inflation range when i'm making my daily plan, so i can alot time to fix the issue and maybe diagnose why the status changed.
Re: Off topic but...
pfff... it will be at least another decade before i let anyone trumpet ford without bringing up the self immolating SUVs.
cruise control circuitry should never be able to cause a fire when the vehicle isn't even running... that's an epic fail of biblical proportions.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging