2 posts • joined 16 Feb 2013
Re: Use MS services
Or more generally, use any major online service and get watched
Its usually common practice to reset the device in to a known state, forcing all registers to default values. Surprised they didn't flush the RAM with zeros in firmware when powered on.
Soruce: I work as an embedded engineer and design ASIC/FPGA switching fabrics
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...