2 posts • joined Saturday 16th February 2013 16:30 GMT
Re: Use MS services
Or more generally, use any major online service and get watched
Its usually common practice to reset the device in to a known state, forcing all registers to default values. Surprised they didn't flush the RAM with zeros in firmware when powered on.
Soruce: I work as an embedded engineer and design ASIC/FPGA switching fabrics
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- 'Big Data' analysis Think Amazon is CHEAP? Just take a look at these cloudy graphs...