2 posts • joined 16 Feb 2013
Re: Use MS services
Or more generally, use any major online service and get watched
Its usually common practice to reset the device in to a known state, forcing all registers to default values. Surprised they didn't flush the RAM with zeros in firmware when powered on.
Soruce: I work as an embedded engineer and design ASIC/FPGA switching fabrics
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24