1 post • joined 16 Feb 2013
Stolen idea ... and not discreetly
The Arkeg was invented long before this -- they used their innovation time to steal an idea ... and not even a very well hidden one, as it had been on Shark Tank (http://sharktankclips.com/s04e12-arkeg/) ... and Endgaget ... and CNET ... and Digg ... and Gizmodo ... and, Jesus, like 50 other outlets (http://www.drinkngame.com/press.html).
And they didn't even copy it well. It plays one flash game? The original plays something like 200.
Regardless, it's a really dumb idea, which is why it got panned on Shark Tank -- so they stole a stupid idea ... in their innovation period ... Google would be proud.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence