1 post • joined 16 Feb 2013
Stolen idea ... and not discreetly
The Arkeg was invented long before this -- they used their innovation time to steal an idea ... and not even a very well hidden one, as it had been on Shark Tank (http://sharktankclips.com/s04e12-arkeg/) ... and Endgaget ... and CNET ... and Digg ... and Gizmodo ... and, Jesus, like 50 other outlets (http://www.drinkngame.com/press.html).
And they didn't even copy it well. It plays one flash game? The original plays something like 200.
Regardless, it's a really dumb idea, which is why it got panned on Shark Tank -- so they stole a stupid idea ... in their innovation period ... Google would be proud.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great