1 post • joined 16 Feb 2013
Stolen idea ... and not discreetly
The Arkeg was invented long before this -- they used their innovation time to steal an idea ... and not even a very well hidden one, as it had been on Shark Tank (http://sharktankclips.com/s04e12-arkeg/) ... and Endgaget ... and CNET ... and Digg ... and Gizmodo ... and, Jesus, like 50 other outlets (http://www.drinkngame.com/press.html).
And they didn't even copy it well. It plays one flash game? The original plays something like 200.
Regardless, it's a really dumb idea, which is why it got panned on Shark Tank -- so they stole a stupid idea ... in their innovation period ... Google would be proud.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked