1 post • joined 16 Feb 2013
Stolen idea ... and not discreetly
The Arkeg was invented long before this -- they used their innovation time to steal an idea ... and not even a very well hidden one, as it had been on Shark Tank (http://sharktankclips.com/s04e12-arkeg/) ... and Endgaget ... and CNET ... and Digg ... and Gizmodo ... and, Jesus, like 50 other outlets (http://www.drinkngame.com/press.html).
And they didn't even copy it well. It plays one flash game? The original plays something like 200.
Regardless, it's a really dumb idea, which is why it got panned on Shark Tank -- so they stole a stupid idea ... in their innovation period ... Google would be proud.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9