1 post • joined 4 Jul 2007
Having experience with another auto run warm
We are also having experience with another auto run warm. That contains two file names: ntdetect.exe and autorun.ini. Is there any one let me know to remove this
Md. Arifur Rahaman
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers