2 posts • joined 15 Feb 2013
Re: Yes the IPv4 space is running on vapour.
The donor of the /24 is an ISP. it is one of their unused blocks which will be consumed most likely in the next 6 months. It doesnt actually use the IPs, it just uses the reverse DNS records.
ISP's get a /20 at a time (16 /24's) and there are times when some are not used.
A few corrections
Hello; I am Ryan Werber the author of the traceroute.
If you use tracert -h 100 22.214.171.124 on windows, you will get the full result. On linux, its traceroute -m 100 126.96.36.199. Macs do not need any extra parameters.
The IP is still blocked from a few ISPs because of the massive Denial of Service attack that was launched on the IP address on Sunday afternoon which forced it down. You can read more about it at my website
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS