1 post • joined 14 Feb 2013
Re: Write to it?
Yes, you can! Wireless Plus is not read-only — you can write to the Wireless Plus from your tablet or phone. It's a fun and easy process in the Seagate Media app: choose the device from which you want to move files (your tablet), choose Options, select the file(s) you want to move, then choose Upload (the universal "Share" icon).
For iOS: http://knowledge.seagate.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/005092en
For Android: http://knowledge.seagate.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/005091en
I hope this helps,
JP, from Seagate
(... note, I may not be here to answer further questions. I just wandered by and saw the question! For regular support please check with us on Twitter @AskSeagate, or on Facebook.com/SeagateSupport, or at http://www.seagate.com/about/contact-us/technical-support/ )
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor