1 post • joined Thursday 14th February 2013 02:39 GMT
Re: Write to it?
Yes, you can! Wireless Plus is not read-only — you can write to the Wireless Plus from your tablet or phone. It's a fun and easy process in the Seagate Media app: choose the device from which you want to move files (your tablet), choose Options, select the file(s) you want to move, then choose Upload (the universal "Share" icon).
For iOS: http://knowledge.seagate.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/005092en
For Android: http://knowledge.seagate.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/005091en
I hope this helps,
JP, from Seagate
(... note, I may not be here to answer further questions. I just wandered by and saw the question! For regular support please check with us on Twitter @AskSeagate, or on Facebook.com/SeagateSupport, or at http://www.seagate.com/about/contact-us/technical-support/ )
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging