1 post • joined Thursday 14th February 2013 02:39 GMT
Re: Write to it?
Yes, you can! Wireless Plus is not read-only — you can write to the Wireless Plus from your tablet or phone. It's a fun and easy process in the Seagate Media app: choose the device from which you want to move files (your tablet), choose Options, select the file(s) you want to move, then choose Upload (the universal "Share" icon).
For iOS: http://knowledge.seagate.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/005092en
For Android: http://knowledge.seagate.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/005091en
I hope this helps,
JP, from Seagate
(... note, I may not be here to answer further questions. I just wandered by and saw the question! For regular support please check with us on Twitter @AskSeagate, or on Facebook.com/SeagateSupport, or at http://www.seagate.com/about/contact-us/technical-support/ )
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED