1 post • joined 14 Feb 2013
Re: Write to it?
Yes, you can! Wireless Plus is not read-only — you can write to the Wireless Plus from your tablet or phone. It's a fun and easy process in the Seagate Media app: choose the device from which you want to move files (your tablet), choose Options, select the file(s) you want to move, then choose Upload (the universal "Share" icon).
For iOS: http://knowledge.seagate.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/005092en
For Android: http://knowledge.seagate.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/005091en
I hope this helps,
JP, from Seagate
(... note, I may not be here to answer further questions. I just wandered by and saw the question! For regular support please check with us on Twitter @AskSeagate, or on Facebook.com/SeagateSupport, or at http://www.seagate.com/about/contact-us/technical-support/ )
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS