3 posts • joined Wednesday 4th July 2007 00:10 GMT
RE: EU rules
"When the IPhone launches in Europe will it fall fowl of handset portability and competition rules by being locked in to just one network. Afterall you're supposed to be able to change network if you want, keep your own number and bring the handset (which you paid for) with you."
Virtually all the phone networks in the UK (bar O2 - I think..) lock their contract phones to the network you bought it from.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default