1 post • joined Tuesday 12th February 2013 17:29 GMT
No need for any cache - just go pure SSD
Already, 512GB SSDs have dropped to around US$300 (Samsung 840, street price)
Shave at least another US$100 off the above by Xmas.
Just wait a bit and buy one SSD, forget the traditional rotating hard drive for most of us.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go