1 post • joined 12 Feb 2013
No need for any cache - just go pure SSD
Already, 512GB SSDs have dropped to around US$300 (Samsung 840, street price)
Shave at least another US$100 off the above by Xmas.
Just wait a bit and buy one SSD, forget the traditional rotating hard drive for most of us.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners