1 post • joined 5 Feb 2013
Re: Genuine question
The thing is, ARM with all its customers (the ARM ecosystem) is much bigger than Intel in terms of R&D, chip fabs, design capacity, you name it. The ARM ecosystem gets to amortise its design costs across everyone participating (for which ARM takes a small cut). Intel must meet all its development costs from only its own sales.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months