2 posts • joined Friday 1st February 2013 20:45 GMT
Re: Sorry, wrong.
Actually, no. The real bug is that efivars does not use QueryVariableInfo() (Section 7.2.2 UEFI Spec 2.3.1c) to check maximum size of storage for a variable. It simply assumes space is available.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle