1 post • joined 1 Feb 2013
EMC Isilon benefits from 4TBs!!! Really?
As if EMC Isilon is the only manufacturer that benefits from supporting 4TB drives. REALLY? Lots of vendors have had these for months. Like every manufacturer that uses them, they too provide "33%" more capacity for the same spindle count, use 30% less power and require less hardware to provide equivalent capacity to 3TB based solutions.
How about just an article about the availability of 4TB drives in the industry .... and the obvious merits therein? Lose the vendor slant ... pick up some credibility.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- Reddit users discover iOS malware threat
- Pics R.I.P. LADEE: Probe smashes into lunar surface at 3,600mph
- Ex–Apple CEO John Sculley: Ousting Steve Jobs 'was a mistake'