1 post • joined 1 Feb 2013
EMC Isilon benefits from 4TBs!!! Really?
As if EMC Isilon is the only manufacturer that benefits from supporting 4TB drives. REALLY? Lots of vendors have had these for months. Like every manufacturer that uses them, they too provide "33%" more capacity for the same spindle count, use 30% less power and require less hardware to provide equivalent capacity to 3TB based solutions.
How about just an article about the availability of 4TB drives in the industry .... and the obvious merits therein? Lose the vendor slant ... pick up some credibility.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes