2 posts • joined 31 Jan 2013
mobile-developer web site?
Why didn't Facebook identify the site they claim they picked up the malware from? Unless of course "mobile-developer" is a cover name for something else...
618 billion daily users?
2 orders of magnitude more users than the total population of the earth? I didn't realize the fake facebook account problem had grown to such proportions.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update