2 posts • joined 31 Jan 2013
mobile-developer web site?
Why didn't Facebook identify the site they claim they picked up the malware from? Unless of course "mobile-developer" is a cover name for something else...
618 billion daily users?
2 orders of magnitude more users than the total population of the earth? I didn't realize the fake facebook account problem had grown to such proportions.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network