2 posts • joined Thursday 31st January 2013 04:22 GMT
mobile-developer web site?
Why didn't Facebook identify the site they claim they picked up the malware from? Unless of course "mobile-developer" is a cover name for something else...
618 billion daily users?
2 orders of magnitude more users than the total population of the earth? I didn't realize the fake facebook account problem had grown to such proportions.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default