1 post • joined 27 Jan 2013
I travel a lot and have unlocked my mobile so that i can switch over to the local network of that country where I stay.It turns economical for me.When I was in Russia I found Megafon network very economical.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor