1 post • joined Sunday 27th January 2013 04:51 GMT
I travel a lot and have unlocked my mobile so that i can switch over to the local network of that country where I stay.It turns economical for me.When I was in Russia I found Megafon network very economical.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16