1 post • joined 27 Jan 2013
I travel a lot and have unlocked my mobile so that i can switch over to the local network of that country where I stay.It turns economical for me.When I was in Russia I found Megafon network very economical.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth