7 posts • joined Friday 25th January 2013 18:56 GMT
Re: Got to ask
They already do.
Its called the Microsoft Product Lifecycle Policy.
Win 7 Support ends in Jan 2015.
Nothing new here.
There is a certain UK government workplace that has over 3500 Win XP machines, and they are not going to be upgraded. But then again, there is no need. There is no Internet access, outside of the secure LAN.
Also, I was at Heathrow the other day, and walked past a Delta check-in Kiosk that was going around in an endless Boot Sequence. Windows 98SE !.
And just a few months ago in Atlanta airport USA, walked past a BA Kiosk that was being opened and worked on. Windows NT4 Workstation. I kid you not !.
Perhaps someone needs to tell Liberty Global about the "SuperHub".
Once they hear how much thats costing VM on a daily basis, they will drop it quicker than a Hot Potato !.
Re: Satellite v terrestrial
Well Virgin wont be able to do it. They cannot even broadcast HD without causing poor pixelation, and colour distortion.
IT related ?. Am i on the wrong website ?/
Actually we just brought the rockets.
And....now we make ALL of America's nukes. Hah, funny how things turn around.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging