1 post • joined Thursday 24th January 2013 16:50 GMT
Wait, you mean when you take advantage of a natural disaster to spike your prices indefinitely, that you will eventually start to lose customers?
And when you buy your competitor in order to spike their prices too, you just piss people off?
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job