2 posts • joined 24 Jan 2013
That link is for the older (and more expensive) CuBox. For the new CuBox-i the link is http://cubox-i.com/
No, no, no. They're not for the consumer to view how much they're consuming, but for the energy companies to watch for the heavy users and turn them off when it comes to imposing "smart" rolling blackouts that will be required from the latter part of this decade as we haven't yet started building the new generation of nuclear power plants.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland