2 posts • joined 24 Jan 2013
That link is for the older (and more expensive) CuBox. For the new CuBox-i the link is http://cubox-i.com/
No, no, no. They're not for the consumer to view how much they're consuming, but for the energy companies to watch for the heavy users and turn them off when it comes to imposing "smart" rolling blackouts that will be required from the latter part of this decade as we haven't yet started building the new generation of nuclear power plants.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?