2 posts • joined 24 Jan 2013
That link is for the older (and more expensive) CuBox. For the new CuBox-i the link is http://cubox-i.com/
No, no, no. They're not for the consumer to view how much they're consuming, but for the energy companies to watch for the heavy users and turn them off when it comes to imposing "smart" rolling blackouts that will be required from the latter part of this decade as we haven't yet started building the new generation of nuclear power plants.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL