1 post • joined 22 Jan 2013
Cloud Storage Startups and Venture Capitalists
How viable is cloud backup in terms of recovery time objective? Can companies like Axcient provide true DR from the cloud in the event of a full scale disaster, or is this only to be used for single files, etc?
I just found The Register today from the Unitrends Backup blog (http://www.unitrends.com/blog/cloud-storage-startups-and-venture-capitalists/), and if this article is any indication of the types of discussions that are happening here, I plan to become a regular reader.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'