1 post • joined 22 Jan 2013
Cloud Storage Startups and Venture Capitalists
How viable is cloud backup in terms of recovery time objective? Can companies like Axcient provide true DR from the cloud in the event of a full scale disaster, or is this only to be used for single files, etc?
I just found The Register today from the Unitrends Backup blog (http://www.unitrends.com/blog/cloud-storage-startups-and-venture-capitalists/), and if this article is any indication of the types of discussions that are happening here, I plan to become a regular reader.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst