1 post • joined 22 Jan 2013
Cloud Storage Startups and Venture Capitalists
How viable is cloud backup in terms of recovery time objective? Can companies like Axcient provide true DR from the cloud in the event of a full scale disaster, or is this only to be used for single files, etc?
I just found The Register today from the Unitrends Backup blog (http://www.unitrends.com/blog/cloud-storage-startups-and-venture-capitalists/), and if this article is any indication of the types of discussions that are happening here, I plan to become a regular reader.
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account