1 post • joined 22 Jan 2013
Cloud Storage Startups and Venture Capitalists
How viable is cloud backup in terms of recovery time objective? Can companies like Axcient provide true DR from the cloud in the event of a full scale disaster, or is this only to be used for single files, etc?
I just found The Register today from the Unitrends Backup blog (http://www.unitrends.com/blog/cloud-storage-startups-and-venture-capitalists/), and if this article is any indication of the types of discussions that are happening here, I plan to become a regular reader.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor