1 post • joined 15 Jan 2013
Capacity up to 6.7PB
Actually the SFA12K controller supports 1,680 drives which will provide a capacity of 6.7PB across two racks using 4TB drives. It is true that earlier releases of firmware required scheduled maintenance. The latest releases can be applied to a live system.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean