1 post • joined 14 Jan 2013
Yet activist investors call on it to stop investing in HPC and Cloud
Baker Street Capital discloses its stake is now at 23%, and issues an open letter in which it: 1) Nominates 3 board members. 2) Calls on Xyratex to halt its big investments in HPC and cloud hardware solutions, as well as curtail SG&A spending.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great