1 post • joined 14 Jan 2013
Yet activist investors call on it to stop investing in HPC and Cloud
Baker Street Capital discloses its stake is now at 23%, and issues an open letter in which it: 1) Nominates 3 board members. 2) Calls on Xyratex to halt its big investments in HPC and cloud hardware solutions, as well as curtail SG&A spending.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops