6 posts • joined 11 Jan 2013
Re: The bit that depresses me in this
If that's the case, it's incredible that we don't have half of the nation locked up for going to make a cup of tea in the ad breaks...
Encryption is obviously best practice, but other things being equal, why go for a company that has a track record of allowing your files (encrypted or otherwise) to be exposed.
This is the company that only a few months ago let people log in to any user's account without a password, as long as they knew the userid?
Yeah? No thanks.
How is this still being looked in to?
Why is it a problem for Google to rank their own services highly? Following this case, the EU will presumably look in to claims from Aviva that in Tesco's supermarkets, they promote Tesco Insurance.
From a quick on check on Bing, searching for maps, videos, or email brings up Google services in Microsoft's own results. If another companies search engine ranks Google's services highly, why would Google's be any different?
Re: O2, good but slow..
Wow, I just checked up on BT's packages after reading your comment
40GB a month? A month?! Is this 2001? I think I've gone over that in the last 2 days.
Re: Google Fibre
Is it wrong that I'm tempted to emigrate just to have that dl/ul speed?
- ASTEROID'S SHOCK DINO-KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it