3 posts • joined 10 Jan 2013
Tin Foil Hats
I for one would be delighted to pay Google to remove the tracking chip from the back of my skull, to stop monitoring my sleep cycle, quit raking through my bins at night, remove the mind control drugs from my food, and stop following me in unmarked black vans.
However, as far as YouToobz goes, wouldn't the easiest, best, and most helpful way to profit from it to add a small charge to commenting on videos? That way we either eliminate the god-awful flame wars in the comments section, or continue to enjoy the service provided at the flamer's expense.
Re: It is dumb
If you do get fired from your SimCareer, you can always revert to the last checkpoint.
CREATOR OF PETITION
January 07, 2013
Signature # 1
Sincerely, a cow herd.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…