1 post • joined 9 Jan 2013
EDSAC web simulator
As a student at Cambridge we were tasked with writing a web-based emulator of the EDSAC as part of the 50th anniversary celebrations. Our group got some original code to run - including the OXO game, as well as developing some latter day examples, such as Conway's life.
Amazingly it still runs 13 years later . Our simulator is available here:
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market