1 post • joined 9 Jan 2013
EDSAC web simulator
As a student at Cambridge we were tasked with writing a web-based emulator of the EDSAC as part of the 50th anniversary celebrations. Our group got some original code to run - including the OXO game, as well as developing some latter day examples, such as Conway's life.
Amazingly it still runs 13 years later . Our simulator is available here:
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great