3 posts • joined 9 Jan 2013
All will be known this Monday (on 6/12/2013)
On Monday Iain Duncan Smith will have to explain how much money will be written-off to reset project for second time this year.
You say £140m - the DWP has only 'fessed up to £34m so far...
... a source tells me that, by co-incidence, on Monday the DWP will slip out its annual accounts which it has been holding back for 6 months. These will for the first time state the amount written off on Universal Credit.
£140m? More? We will know the facts on Monday...
Of course it would be easier to understand the Red/Amber/Gren report if it wern;t all in spreadsheets...
Some help here:
Programme Manager and Author
Agile government needs agile procurement - so many IT frameworks only build in preconceptions as to solutions.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS