3 posts • joined 9 Jan 2013
All will be known this Monday (on 6/12/2013)
On Monday Iain Duncan Smith will have to explain how much money will be written-off to reset project for second time this year.
You say £140m - the DWP has only 'fessed up to £34m so far...
... a source tells me that, by co-incidence, on Monday the DWP will slip out its annual accounts which it has been holding back for 6 months. These will for the first time state the amount written off on Universal Credit.
£140m? More? We will know the facts on Monday...
Of course it would be easier to understand the Red/Amber/Gren report if it wern;t all in spreadsheets...
Some help here:
Programme Manager and Author
Agile government needs agile procurement - so many IT frameworks only build in preconceptions as to solutions.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip