7 posts • joined Tuesday 3rd July 2007 07:09 GMT
Re: How much is this going to cost?
Its going to cost Billions. again ... BTW: it was BT's £680 job to build a central DB, it was called Spine. They tried to force all GP's to abandon EMIS, they have no chance with that one.
Uh yes it does ...
Ignorance would appear to abound.
BT says it does.
No tapes just replication ....
Its a wonderful idea, till you have a database corruption and its replicated. Then its not so wonderful, the word is catastrophic.
This is aimed straight at pointy haired bosses the world over.
Those silly old terrorists
Oh dear it all went wrong... The point of your article is moronic.
So how many goes did it take to collapse the twin towers? You seem to be forgetting that the UK has been dealing with terrorists since the mid 70's. The IRA used to be laughably incompetent as well, after a few blown up and burned operatives they got it together and started to do some serious damage.
The recent attempts were pretty amatuer, but I don't think that qualifying as a medical doctor makes you an idiot.
This campaign marks a definate turn in tactics and perception about who the terrorists are. They are not British born disaffected poorly educated youths; hence the coverage in the press.
As well as that I don't seem to recall the front of a major airport entrance being rammed by a flaming car being in much in the news as of late, so I expect the overall novelty value has pushed this story to the front pages of the press.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst