1 post • joined 30 Dec 2012
esports the good and bad
great article, love seeing pieces looking from the outside in at eSports. It can be such a culture shock looking at it and becoming involved in it for the first time. I have various starcraft brood war friends in Australia that flew to Korea for the ending of BW, i mean thats how big eSports can get!
My own take on eSports is a bit more critical, but IMO incredibly important to eSports as a whole, have a look!
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple