1 post • joined Sunday 30th December 2012 14:34 GMT
esports the good and bad
great article, love seeing pieces looking from the outside in at eSports. It can be such a culture shock looking at it and becoming involved in it for the first time. I have various starcraft brood war friends in Australia that flew to Korea for the ending of BW, i mean thats how big eSports can get!
My own take on eSports is a bit more critical, but IMO incredibly important to eSports as a whole, have a look!
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action