2 posts • joined Monday 24th December 2012 11:56 GMT
The more I read, the more I start to ponder whether McAfee is the reincarnation of Baron Munchausen.
Re: I'm so glad...
Have to admit, I was starting to think that I was the only one too with everyone seemingly putting everything into the cloud. Especially with my friends insistence on shoving all their music onto Google's music thingy when that launched.
I feel much safer having my own dedicated box in a DC for my offsite backups and allowing me remote access to my media/files.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad