2 posts • joined 24 Dec 2012
The more I read, the more I start to ponder whether McAfee is the reincarnation of Baron Munchausen.
Re: I'm so glad...
Have to admit, I was starting to think that I was the only one too with everyone seemingly putting everything into the cloud. Especially with my friends insistence on shoving all their music onto Google's music thingy when that launched.
I feel much safer having my own dedicated box in a DC for my offsite backups and allowing me remote access to my media/files.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer