2 posts • joined 24 Dec 2012
The more I read, the more I start to ponder whether McAfee is the reincarnation of Baron Munchausen.
Re: I'm so glad...
Have to admit, I was starting to think that I was the only one too with everyone seemingly putting everything into the cloud. Especially with my friends insistence on shoving all their music onto Google's music thingy when that launched.
I feel much safer having my own dedicated box in a DC for my offsite backups and allowing me remote access to my media/files.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...