1 post • joined 22 Dec 2012
Well, first post. Had to sign up to comment.
The cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud thing is becoming tedious.
Time and time again people ask me about the cloud. I ask them if they would like to pay more than they are now for their hardware, software, and internet connection so that they MIGHT be able to spend less on the payroll, and trust somebody else to loose all their data or cut them off from their IT infrastructure? Undoubtedly, the answer is no.
Also, why havent you used pie charts? Your bar graph thingies make no sense.
Also, what about cloud?
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'