1 post • joined 22 Dec 2012
Well, first post. Had to sign up to comment.
The cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud cloud thing is becoming tedious.
Time and time again people ask me about the cloud. I ask them if they would like to pay more than they are now for their hardware, software, and internet connection so that they MIGHT be able to spend less on the payroll, and trust somebody else to loose all their data or cut them off from their IT infrastructure? Undoubtedly, the answer is no.
Also, why havent you used pie charts? Your bar graph thingies make no sense.
Also, what about cloud?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait