1 post • joined 8 Dec 2012
Re: Use Steelheads
Yes to Jim's point, CSH is an amazing tool to get customer on-prem over to AWS, but it serves a specific use case where the NPSAWS serves different use cases. We have Riverbed customer using CSH for this exact purpose today (backup to AWS). Now for the customer data center connection to the Direct Connect facility, you don't have to have a the private/direct circuit, Riverbed is another alternative that works great. We see this fitting well for a lot of our data center consolidation use cases back to the NPSAWS system.
NetApp use cases: http://day1solutions.com/netapp
We have customers running in US-East today, but have many from EMEA that are interested, even multi-region with UK-Ireland <-> US-East. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)