1 post • joined Saturday 8th December 2012 15:43 GMT
Re: Use Steelheads
Yes to Jim's point, CSH is an amazing tool to get customer on-prem over to AWS, but it serves a specific use case where the NPSAWS serves different use cases. We have Riverbed customer using CSH for this exact purpose today (backup to AWS). Now for the customer data center connection to the Direct Connect facility, you don't have to have a the private/direct circuit, Riverbed is another alternative that works great. We see this fitting well for a lot of our data center consolidation use cases back to the NPSAWS system.
NetApp use cases: http://day1solutions.com/netapp
We have customers running in US-East today, but have many from EMEA that are interested, even multi-region with UK-Ireland <-> US-East. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions email@example.com
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene