1 post • joined 8 Dec 2012
Re: Use Steelheads
Yes to Jim's point, CSH is an amazing tool to get customer on-prem over to AWS, but it serves a specific use case where the NPSAWS serves different use cases. We have Riverbed customer using CSH for this exact purpose today (backup to AWS). Now for the customer data center connection to the Direct Connect facility, you don't have to have a the private/direct circuit, Riverbed is another alternative that works great. We see this fitting well for a lot of our data center consolidation use cases back to the NPSAWS system.
NetApp use cases: http://day1solutions.com/netapp
We have customers running in US-East today, but have many from EMEA that are interested, even multi-region with UK-Ireland <-> US-East. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000 ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad