1 post • joined 7 Dec 2012
XSS Is a Hassle
Given the large number of potential instantiations of XSS, it can be tricky to discover all potential attacks. Finding them in AJAX heavy web applications can be even more difficult.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'