1 post • joined 7 Dec 2012
XSS Is a Hassle
Given the large number of potential instantiations of XSS, it can be tricky to discover all potential attacks. Finding them in AJAX heavy web applications can be even more difficult.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?