1 post • joined 7 Dec 2012
XSS Is a Hassle
Given the large number of potential instantiations of XSS, it can be tricky to discover all potential attacks. Finding them in AJAX heavy web applications can be even more difficult.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks