1 post • joined Friday 7th December 2012 23:40 GMT
XSS Is a Hassle
Given the large number of potential instantiations of XSS, it can be tricky to discover all potential attacks. Finding them in AJAX heavy web applications can be even more difficult.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default