21 posts • joined Wednesday 5th December 2012 14:23 GMT
A man goes to the doctor and finds out he's going to die soon. He acts the doctor, "How long do I have to live?"
The doctor says "Ten..." and the man asks, confused "Ten what? Days? Months?" The doctor replies "Nine... eight..."
Interesting.. I hadn't heard about this.. 4 suns... Curious how it withstands the gravitational pull myself.
A woman goes to the doctor and he tells her he has bad news and worse news. She asked, "Well what's the bad news?" to which he said "You've only got 24 hours to live".
She replied "My God! What's the worse news?!" and he says "Yeah.. I forgot to call you yesterday..."
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad