4 posts • joined Tuesday 4th December 2012 19:20 GMT
I'll shit on your beloved brand.
1 TB 2.5" platter
1 TB in a 2.5" platter? Isn't that beating the 3.5" 4 TB (800-1000 GB/platter) drives and the upcoming 6 TB (~850 GB/platter) helium drive? Where's the 8-10 TB 3.5" drives then? This platter should have its own story.
"Winamp is the best media player ever built," Zawacki's petition site states. "If there were other alternatives that would be fine. But there is nothing that can do what Winamp can do. It is the most versatile media player on Earth."
VLC all day erry day.
When did "brontobytes" become official? (even hellabytes is better known)
Why broken English the slides?
Does the NSA have a secret storage technology? Or where did they get and spend hundreds of trillions of dollars needed to store yottabytes?
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps