5 posts • joined 4 Dec 2012
electrons per photon
"One photon was emitted for every 100,000 electrons injected into the wire, and the light it emitted was in the red range."
Could this be described as "good" performance?
I'll shit on your beloved brand.
1 TB 2.5" platter
1 TB in a 2.5" platter? Isn't that beating the 3.5" 4 TB (800-1000 GB/platter) drives and the upcoming 6 TB (~850 GB/platter) helium drive? Where's the 8-10 TB 3.5" drives then? This platter should have its own story.
"Winamp is the best media player ever built," Zawacki's petition site states. "If there were other alternatives that would be fine. But there is nothing that can do what Winamp can do. It is the most versatile media player on Earth."
VLC all day erry day.
When did "brontobytes" become official? (even hellabytes is better known)
Why broken English the slides?
Does the NSA have a secret storage technology? Or where did they get and spend hundreds of trillions of dollars needed to store yottabytes?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers