6 posts • joined 4 Dec 2012
electrons per photon
"One photon was emitted for every 100,000 electrons injected into the wire, and the light it emitted was in the red range."
Could this be described as "good" performance?
I'll shit on your beloved brand.
1 TB 2.5" platter
1 TB in a 2.5" platter? Isn't that beating the 3.5" 4 TB (800-1000 GB/platter) drives and the upcoming 6 TB (~850 GB/platter) helium drive? Where's the 8-10 TB 3.5" drives then? This platter should have its own story.
"Winamp is the best media player ever built," Zawacki's petition site states. "If there were other alternatives that would be fine. But there is nothing that can do what Winamp can do. It is the most versatile media player on Earth."
VLC all day erry day.
When did "brontobytes" become official? (even hellabytes is better known)
Why broken English the slides?
Does the NSA have a secret storage technology? Or where did they get and spend hundreds of trillions of dollars needed to store yottabytes?
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean