11 posts • joined 29 Nov 2012
BT Hub has f/a QOS !
Given that 1 device updating on my wifi, kills everything else - FON makes no sense, the router is just too poor.
We had to turn it off, as neighbours using it killed connectivity, get some bloody QOS on your routers BT !
Re: 1 pound = 2 kg?
My immediate thought was that looks bloody heavy.. and at 237kg, you wouldn't want to drop it on your foot !
A very interesting, readable article - this freetard certainly approves.
Re: Buy local
A traffic light system would work - people could affix the stickers to ads by the companies.
The data would need to come from an independent site somehow..
"powerful renewables lobby" does sound like a joke - Shell or BP probably spends more on renewables in their greenwash effort than this "powerful lobby" could dream of.
Re: Get it right next time
This sounds much like what norway did with their oil
Still, I doubt we could actually be sensible - when there are fatcats that need feeding.
How does the data being in private hands mean we have more control over it ... this is insanity ..!
Re: Hmm...@Chad H.
It's a bit of stretch that noone would be employed in the UK construction industry, I doubt all building would just stop one day.
That's nice, as it would be a bit crap looking at a small image in the middle of the screen..
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity