1 post • joined Thursday 29th November 2012 12:17 GMT
Take the floods of 1953 where 307 people died and 24000 homes were damaged or destroyed.
There are always floods. If you factor in the massive paving over of gardens then the flooding situation is probably no worse than it has ever been.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination