1 post • joined 29 Nov 2012
Take the floods of 1953 where 307 people died and 24000 homes were damaged or destroyed.
There are always floods. If you factor in the massive paving over of gardens then the flooding situation is probably no worse than it has ever been.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer