1 post • joined 29 Nov 2012
Take the floods of 1953 where 307 people died and 24000 homes were damaged or destroyed.
There are always floods. If you factor in the massive paving over of gardens then the flooding situation is probably no worse than it has ever been.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders