1 post • joined 29 Nov 2012
Take the floods of 1953 where 307 people died and 24000 homes were damaged or destroyed.
There are always floods. If you factor in the massive paving over of gardens then the flooding situation is probably no worse than it has ever been.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS