1 post • joined 29 Nov 2012
Take the floods of 1953 where 307 people died and 24000 homes were damaged or destroyed.
There are always floods. If you factor in the massive paving over of gardens then the flooding situation is probably no worse than it has ever been.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan