2 posts • joined 28 Nov 2012
Re: "They empower people to stay informed and connected with friends and family..."
So the human race has produced people who can't be separated from their so-called friends on Twitface and family for, oh I dunno, a couple of hours?
And what's so wrong with in-flight 'entertainment' anyway? Not enough 'info'?
Re: False assumptions?
In my experience, (just a paperback really), the important thing to consider that will stifle your expectations, is that Companies House's get-out clause is that they are merely record keepers. Therefore, it's up to you to pursue anything that seems untoward.
Yes, it is true that they can 'fine' companies for late annual returns and eventually dissolve them, but don't expect anything else. For instance, they will not protect you from someone registering a company name that infringes a trade mark – that's not what they do. You're very much on your own. Do your own detective work, hence the icon.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER