2 posts • joined 28 Nov 2012
Re: "They empower people to stay informed and connected with friends and family..."
So the human race has produced people who can't be separated from their so-called friends on Twitface and family for, oh I dunno, a couple of hours?
And what's so wrong with in-flight 'entertainment' anyway? Not enough 'info'?
Re: False assumptions?
In my experience, (just a paperback really), the important thing to consider that will stifle your expectations, is that Companies House's get-out clause is that they are merely record keepers. Therefore, it's up to you to pursue anything that seems untoward.
Yes, it is true that they can 'fine' companies for late annual returns and eventually dissolve them, but don't expect anything else. For instance, they will not protect you from someone registering a company name that infringes a trade mark – that's not what they do. You're very much on your own. Do your own detective work, hence the icon.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.