2 posts • joined 27 Nov 2012
With all these techniques becoming more common a more strict default deny policy with approved apps only being allowed through next gen firewalls like Palo Alto Networks may be the only way to cope with this as users WILL open zip attachments.
The private advice site is too well secured with a 1024 bit cert with errors!
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth