9 posts • joined 24 Nov 2012
Re: Waste of Space
Of course, sometimes even tenfold or more. You just need a "green" company to launder it.
By the Lords of COBOL
So say we all.
Judging by the downvotes you received most people here *want* to be fed lies by their favorite propaganda outlet. Then again I am not surprised.
Re: Sending kids?
Stop posting, Bloomberg, you're drunk. On power.
So far I have survived global cooling, Y2K, global warming, the LHC and the Mayan apocalypse. I am not scared by "climate change" or the next hysteria that will inevitably follow if people can't be scared/taxed by/for that anymore. I wonder what it will be, tho.
A real need
China needs a supercomputer like that to keep track of all the money they are loaning the US for their entitlement spending.
Re: I think that...
Agreed. USB 3.1 would be simple and clear. Which is probably the reason it will not be chosen. ;)
So CERN finally grew a pair.
Re: This isn't going to work...
That or to quote another video game that is even more fitting here: "That is all, Material Defender. Prepare for descent."
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests