4 posts • joined 21 Nov 2012
Those cable ties were put on by the scientists? I had rather thought that with all the plastic debris in the ocean the little fellows had genetically adapted. Damn.
I can see the results of these studies everytime I look in the damned mirror, so don't rub it in, okay?
"We did wonder, though, just why the keen interest in young sorority girls"...Are you mad? Or is this the famed British understated dry sense of humour?
I haven't heard of a gas cloud this large since my uncle, Sal Minella, went to Taco Bell twice in one day then had BBQ ribs and six pack of Corona for dinner. Amazing
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series