4 posts • joined Wednesday 21st November 2012 14:07 GMT
Those cable ties were put on by the scientists? I had rather thought that with all the plastic debris in the ocean the little fellows had genetically adapted. Damn.
I can see the results of these studies everytime I look in the damned mirror, so don't rub it in, okay?
"We did wonder, though, just why the keen interest in young sorority girls"...Are you mad? Or is this the famed British understated dry sense of humour?
I haven't heard of a gas cloud this large since my uncle, Sal Minella, went to Taco Bell twice in one day then had BBQ ribs and six pack of Corona for dinner. Amazing
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene