4 posts • joined 21 Nov 2012
Those cable ties were put on by the scientists? I had rather thought that with all the plastic debris in the ocean the little fellows had genetically adapted. Damn.
I can see the results of these studies everytime I look in the damned mirror, so don't rub it in, okay?
"We did wonder, though, just why the keen interest in young sorority girls"...Are you mad? Or is this the famed British understated dry sense of humour?
I haven't heard of a gas cloud this large since my uncle, Sal Minella, went to Taco Bell twice in one day then had BBQ ribs and six pack of Corona for dinner. Amazing
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base