2 posts • joined 20 Nov 2012
I'm rather looking forward to this
$1.99 a month for no ads? Sounds a bargain to me. I find the adverts annoying - more so when they're not skippable. I watch far more Youtube than I do BBC, so £1.30 a month for an advert free Youtube seems quite good value, to me.
Thinness not required
I have a 6 month old iMac. It's already pretty slimline. It sits on my desk in my study, it will never be moved.
The iMac is in the middle of my desk (as in, a foot from the wall) because it's already so thin that it can't go back any further without me requiring spectacles.
I love my Macbook Air - where thin is genuinely important. But I don't see any desktop advantage to this.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft