1 post • joined 20 Nov 2012
OK, OK, The jacket is an A2, as the furry collar is too much. I didn't fly F14, but I did fly F4's. Never landed on an Aircraft Carrier, and the "TOP GUN" reference is to the movie. The Navy program was called Fighter Weapons School, not Top Gun. THat's the "nick name" of the top grad. No offense to my Navy Colleagues, in fact, my father was a Naval Aviator.
But the Jacket is cool and the program was a huge hit at Dell Storage Forum where we had lots of excitement around our launches.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss