1 post • joined 20 Nov 2012
OK, OK, The jacket is an A2, as the furry collar is too much. I didn't fly F14, but I did fly F4's. Never landed on an Aircraft Carrier, and the "TOP GUN" reference is to the movie. The Navy program was called Fighter Weapons School, not Top Gun. THat's the "nick name" of the top grad. No offense to my Navy Colleagues, in fact, my father was a Naval Aviator.
But the Jacket is cool and the program was a huge hit at Dell Storage Forum where we had lots of excitement around our launches.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA