6 posts • joined 18 Dec 2012
Re: Same Sex Marrage
Leader of the Tory Parliamentary Party !== Tory Party
I used to rather enjoy reading the reckons left by their very special breed of commentards. Like the Daily Mail commentards with a better vocabulary. Nastier too.
The performance issues were largely resolved with 1.9.3 anyway. I was recently liberated from .NET to ruby / rails development and am loving it. The ruby gems ecosystem is awesome although some of the things rails does / at least encourages gives me the heebie jeebies
The thing that grinds my gears about Love Film its the websites ghastly UI. It's better than it used to be when every episode of a series got displayed individually and you had to scroll through pages of doctor who episodes to find anything. But it ought not to be beyond them to display a TV Show as one item, rather than each season.
Every day El Reg seems more and more like The Telegraphs IT supplement.
I'm an MVP and I feel GREAT!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun