6 posts • joined Tuesday 18th December 2012 09:53 GMT
Re: Same Sex Marrage
Leader of the Tory Parliamentary Party !== Tory Party
I used to rather enjoy reading the reckons left by their very special breed of commentards. Like the Daily Mail commentards with a better vocabulary. Nastier too.
The performance issues were largely resolved with 1.9.3 anyway. I was recently liberated from .NET to ruby / rails development and am loving it. The ruby gems ecosystem is awesome although some of the things rails does / at least encourages gives me the heebie jeebies
The thing that grinds my gears about Love Film its the websites ghastly UI. It's better than it used to be when every episode of a series got displayed individually and you had to scroll through pages of doctor who episodes to find anything. But it ought not to be beyond them to display a TV Show as one item, rather than each season.
Every day El Reg seems more and more like The Telegraphs IT supplement.
I'm an MVP and I feel GREAT!
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action