2 posts • joined 16 Nov 2012
"Telefonica-owned O2 says it will be spending £31m saved through the outsourcing deal on improving its response to customers on social networks and live web chats. "
Product placement will end being another weapon that TV uses to shoot itself in the foot.
For all their pleading that it adds to the reality of a the program, and that viewers love it, they'll end up completely overdoing it and make programs barely watchable.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO