2 posts • joined 16 Nov 2012
"Telefonica-owned O2 says it will be spending £31m saved through the outsourcing deal on improving its response to customers on social networks and live web chats. "
Product placement will end being another weapon that TV uses to shoot itself in the foot.
For all their pleading that it adds to the reality of a the program, and that viewers love it, they'll end up completely overdoing it and make programs barely watchable.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low