2 posts • joined 16 Nov 2012
"Telefonica-owned O2 says it will be spending £31m saved through the outsourcing deal on improving its response to customers on social networks and live web chats. "
Product placement will end being another weapon that TV uses to shoot itself in the foot.
For all their pleading that it adds to the reality of a the program, and that viewers love it, they'll end up completely overdoing it and make programs barely watchable.
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?