5 posts • joined 30 Jun 2007
Of course we have penalty boxes
We have PCs since there are still sites and software that are Windows only. Otherwise why would we mess with them?
No issues with Safari 4
I installed Safari 4 on 3 G4s, a Cube, 3 G5s and a MacBook. No issues in any case. System 10.4.11 on all of them.
No surprise here
Consumer Reports rated Charter as last or next to last in all areas for the last two years. Since my home is in a remote area, they're the only broadband provider, and I can testify to the fact that the service is the first utility to fail in a disaster, the last to be restored, expensive and flakey. Plus, it's only been about six months since customer support lines were staffed by people who speak English.
Yeah, that's it. Any real detective work is too much trouble, let's just resort to profiling instead.
Perhaps the end user could be adjusted
"Handheld PC"? "YouTube videos look even better on the phone's screen than the average PC display"? Perhaps the end user's degree of dissatisfaction is proportional to a degree to a general unfamiliarity with Apple products.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone