5 posts • joined Saturday 30th June 2007 19:25 GMT
No surprise here
Consumer Reports rated Charter as last or next to last in all areas for the last two years. Since my home is in a remote area, they're the only broadband provider, and I can testify to the fact that the service is the first utility to fail in a disaster, the last to be restored, expensive and flakey. Plus, it's only been about six months since customer support lines were staffed by people who speak English.
Perhaps the end user could be adjusted
"Handheld PC"? "YouTube videos look even better on the phone's screen than the average PC display"? Perhaps the end user's degree of dissatisfaction is proportional to a degree to a general unfamiliarity with Apple products.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot