1 post • joined 16 Nov 2012
Re: music to my ears
China is happy that the rest of the world is open to buy stuff made in China, but does not believe in competition any more when it is about foreign companies that want to enter its market ?
I believe some kind of regulation should be used to cope with Google monopoly, but what we have here is a convergence of interest of the Chinese Internet companies and the government's need of censorship.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant