6 posts • joined 15 Nov 2012
This definitely has a whiff of The Bongster about it.
Re: Joystick Killer
I twice had to take my Speedking joystick into school to re-solder the microswitches in the CDT lab over lunchtime, all due to SB2.
Well argued, but..
Golf isn't really a sport, is it?
Re: New Carriers Defensive Weapons
That's why they won't go anywhere without a couple of T45s in tow.
Name that pool
I think that might the Mountbatten Centre pool in Pompey - anyone kno' betta?
gif, jif who cares...?
... But for the OED to suggest it could be a verb? If I heard anyone talk about 'giffing' I'd cuff them round the head, and no two ways about it.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!