6 posts • joined 15 Nov 2012
This definitely has a whiff of The Bongster about it.
Re: Joystick Killer
I twice had to take my Speedking joystick into school to re-solder the microswitches in the CDT lab over lunchtime, all due to SB2.
Well argued, but..
Golf isn't really a sport, is it?
Re: New Carriers Defensive Weapons
That's why they won't go anywhere without a couple of T45s in tow.
Name that pool
I think that might the Mountbatten Centre pool in Pompey - anyone kno' betta?
gif, jif who cares...?
... But for the OED to suggest it could be a verb? If I heard anyone talk about 'giffing' I'd cuff them round the head, and no two ways about it.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer