2 posts • joined 14 Nov 2012
It's not hard to outsel iPhone in Ukraine considering that Apple just doesn't sell it in that country at all.
1. habrahabr.ru is not a "underground forum", but very known Russian IT-related site.
2. The vulnerability was not "first surfaced on a Russian underground forum three months ago". It was posted to the Habrahabr at the late night 13 Nov (23:49).
3. "Three months" is the time, how long Skype/Microsoft know about this vulnerability.
Cite from original (http://habrahabr.ru/post/158545/ , Russian), just the very 1st sentence from article:
"Месяца три назад я писал об этой критической уязвимости в skype support, но она до сих пор не исправлена."
"About three months ago I reported this critical vulnerability to skype support, bit it isn't fixed even now."
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes