2 posts • joined Wednesday 14th November 2012 20:36 GMT
It's not hard to outsel iPhone in Ukraine considering that Apple just doesn't sell it in that country at all.
1. habrahabr.ru is not a "underground forum", but very known Russian IT-related site.
2. The vulnerability was not "first surfaced on a Russian underground forum three months ago". It was posted to the Habrahabr at the late night 13 Nov (23:49).
3. "Three months" is the time, how long Skype/Microsoft know about this vulnerability.
Cite from original (http://habrahabr.ru/post/158545/ , Russian), just the very 1st sentence from article:
"Месяца три назад я писал об этой критической уязвимости в skype support, но она до сих пор не исправлена."
"About three months ago I reported this critical vulnerability to skype support, bit it isn't fixed even now."
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle