1 post • joined 13 Nov 2012
The Reg is not saying that one should or may violate copyrights,but that Toshiba should consider waving their copyright of technical documents of outdated equipment, in the best interest of their own clients.
Maybe a smarter choice would be to avoid Toshiba altogether.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...